Sectors we work and provide solutions in.
Our clients include multi-national corporations requiring specialist assistance through to individuals who have a novel idea they want turned into a workable project. Click the boxes below to see examples of work across a number of sectors including:
We provide solutions to your design challenges.
For the past 25 years, Cadman Solutions have offered a range of CAD and CAM programming services to clients who are looking for practical solutions to their concepts and ideas.
Based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, and serving clients both nationally and internationally, we specialise in 3D laser scanning and reverse engineering.
Our focus is delivering a great service to our clients. It doesn’t matter whether it’s producing a product design, prototype or production tooling, we believe in working closely with a client to make sure that the most practical and cost-effective solution is achieved and their expectations are met.
Practical Solutions for product design, modelling and manufacturing.
We use a number of the latest CAD/CAM systems with good translators. This ensures that the CAD files we receive and output are compatible with our clients’ own systems. Our range of services include:
- 3D scanning: Using our Laser or White Light Scanners, we can digitally capture the form of any physical object to create a 3D model. An on-site scanning service is also available.
- Reverse engineering: CADMAN Solutions can reverse engineer components and products allowing problems to be analysed and fixed, or features to be added or modified.
- Product design: We will take a detailed design brief, a simple sketch or an idea of how a set of parts need to work together and develop a working prototype and then a finished design ready for manufacture.
- CAD modelling: CADMAN Solutions provide a full range of 3D CAD modelling services to meet varying project requirements.
- CAM services: We supply UK Toolmakers 3D modelling for tooling and EDM electrodes in addition to NC programming tailored for your machine controls